The compact and flexible all-in-one solution REX consists of several perfectly matched components. It comprises the EM12D-T / EM12-T supply module for the plus and minus potential via a single or double channel REX12D-T electronic circuit protector which can be mounted side by side in any number and the PM12-T potential extension module for plus and minus multiplication.
The requirements regarding modern machinery and equipment are constantly growing. System transparency, remote maintenance and remote access are getting more and more important in international competition. Early notification in the event of any disturbances and a fast response to current problems will increase system availability, save costs and improve the overall stability of the production process.
E-T-A provides the ideal solution for machine and panel builders with the intelligent REX12D protection system and the EM12D interface module. The system combines the well-proven quality of DC24V overcurrent protection with the communication options of the IO link and Modbus-RTU system. It allows complete transparency of the DC24V power supply and provides all necessary information for a reliable production process in this plant sector.
The modules with a width of only 12.5 mm feature push-in technology including press release buttons and allow time-saving and maintenance-free wiring without tools.
And what is more: no additional accessories are required when connecting the individual components electrically and mechanically. This helps save time and money!
DC 24 V (18...30 V)
1 A / 1 A
2 A / 2 A
3 A / 3 A
4 A / 4A
6 A / 6A
1 A-10 A adjustable
|Number of channels||1 and 2|
|Status indication||1 LED green/orange/red: status/fault|
|Mounting method||DIN rail|
|Certificates||UL2367 DC 24 V UL1310 NEC Class2 DC 24 V UL508 (listed) DC 24 V|
supply module, COM, Modbus RTU
supply module, COM, IO link
potential module, 10 terminals 2.5mm², 1 x line entry, 9 x LOAD
potential module, 10 terminals 2.5mm², 2 x line entry separate, 4 x LOAD each
potential module, 10 terminals 2.5mm²
supply module, mid/right, GND – 0V
standard, supply module GND – 0V
supply module, mid, LINE disconnected
supply module, mid/right, LINE connected
- Mechanical engineering
Datasheet & Explanations
- Declaration of Conformity 409.8 KB
- t-em12d-tio-xxx_ik01.zip 1.7 MB
- t-rex12d-ta2-1xx_asm_ik01.zip 2.4 MB
- t-rex12d-ta1-1xx_ik00.zip 1.7 MB
- t-rex12d-te2-1xx_ik00.zip 1.8 MB
- t-em12-t00-000-gnd_ik00.zip 1.4 MB
- t-em12-t00-100-line_ik00.zip 1.9 MB
- t-em12-t00-200-line_ik00.zip 1.8 MB
- t-em12-t00-300-gnd_ik00.zip 1.7 MB
- t-pm12-t0x-00-gnd_ik00.zip 2.6 MB
- t-pm12-t0x-00-load_ik00.zip 2.7 MB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-20160714-IODD1.1.zip 149.4 KB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-000-E-20170725-IODD1.1.zip 151.2 KB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-000-F-20180321-IODD1.1.zip 150.1 KB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-000-H-20190308-IODD1.1.zip 149.8 KB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-000-I-16-20200427-IODD1.1.zip 150.0 KB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-000-I-116-20200427-IODD1.1.zip 154.5 KB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-000-J-17-20201214-IODD1.1.zip 150.3 KB
- ETA-EM12D-TIO-000-J-117-20201217-IODD1.1.zip 154.9 KB
For most industries, the accepted norm for unplanned downtime is 5% of operating time, which represents a direct, significant loss of revenue and therefore profit. But have you ever stopped to consider the true cost of downtime? Read the latest white paper from E-T-A to see how the integration of electronic circuit control technology can reduce the downtime of your 24VDC system designs.
An increase in the demand for energy worldwide has driven the search for alternative primary sources of energy, even to the most remote locations of the globe. Natural gas is considered the cleanest burning fossil fuel with minimal environmental impact. This white paper shares a real world example of how the integration of electronic circuit protection eliminates the need for widely used NEMA 7 enclosures.