SCS1000 and SCS3000 – Logic and power distribution in one module
New technologies and future oriented systems are crucial for the design of on-board electrical systems.
The growing number of electrical vehicle components and the need for data transmission between single devices quickly leads to large and heavy cable harnesses and increased wiring complexity.
The SCS3000 and SCS1000 series are extremely compact power distribution systems with integrated logic. The modules offer a wealth of functions together with high performance in a very small package. The SCS3000/1000 are ideal in terms of upgradeability for fleet modernisation, retrofits and projects where space saving is paramount.
- Agricultural and forestry equipment, construction machinery, specialty vehicles, truck & bus
- Centralised and decentralised power distribution
- Small to large system architectures
- Up to 280 A total current
- Up to 40 A per channel
- High-side and low-side switching
- IP67 housing
- Space-saving and robust through efficient semi-conductor technology
- Enhanced safety and diagnosis through real-time analysis
- Progressive load management through softstart and inrush-functions
- Adapted to your requirements through configuration via graphic programming environment