Increases in construction, e-commerce and commercial transit is driving demand for more heavy-duty commercial vehicles on and off-road. As a designer you are facing continuous pressures to design more competitive vehicles all while reducing cost.
E-T-A power relays are ideal for switching high current loads up to 300 amps at 12 and 24 Volts. Applications are in buses, trucks, construction machinery, agricultural vehicles, forestry equipment and specialty vehicles. E-T-A’s extremely robust power relays are made with high-end and corrosion-proof materials, and can withstand environmental factors like shock, vibration, water and dust. This enables you to install the power relays anywhere in the equipment – even in the most demanding applications. The compact design is light weight and saves space due to its smaller package size.
- Extend vehicle lifespan - > 250,000 cycles and corrosion proof materials helps increase the lifespan and reliability your equipment.
- Enhance design flexibility - Standard and alternative mounting possibilities & IP6K9K/IP67 rating allow you to install the relay where it works best in your design - even in the harshest environments.
- Save space & reduce vehicle weight - the MPR20 is more compact and weighs 50% less the standard relays on the market today.
- 12V and 24V
- 100 to 300 Amps Continuous
- Bistable and NEW Monostable (MPR20) design
- Weight savings of 50%
- Protection IP 6K 9K
- Low holding current
Complete the form and someone from E-T-A will contact you to make sure we send the appropriate relay for your design.
This is sample text to see if the form works in the way that is said.