Circuit protection devices serve two main purposes that are essential to medical equipment, safety and reliability, by disconnecting power in a circuit during overcurrent.
Learn the ins and outs of circuit breakers, fuses, and how to best protect equipment from overcurrent in The Designer’s Guide to Preventing Overcurrent in Medical Devices: Ensuring Product Safety for Device and User.
This free whitepaper explores:
- Overview of Circuit Protection in Medical Devices
- Circuit Breakers vs. Fuses
- Common Errors in Selecting Protection Devices
- Supplementary and Branch Circuit Protectors
- Proper Placement of Protection Devices