With so many circuit protection device types, design choices, and configurations, making the appropriate selection for your specific medical equipment can feel daunting – especially with staff and patient safety on the line.
How to Select the Right Circuit Protection for Your Medical Device will guide you through what you need to know to make the best circuit protection choice for your application.
This whitepaper explores:
- The role of circuit breakers
- The four basic design choices for circuit breakers in medical devices (magnetic, thermal, thermal-magnetic, and electronic versions)
- Benefits and best circumstances for each choice
- Avoiding common selection mistakes
- Factoring in real-world conditions
- Circuit breaker ratings and why they matter