As a replacement of a standard automotive relay, the MTR20 provides a possibly missing ON or OFF delay.
The MTR30 can be adjusted on site by means of a position switchon the unit with 10 positions. In addition, it can be adjusted by means of a potentiometer on the housing top with a small screw driver. Depending on the version ordered, the 10 positions of the position switch are assigned different functions and time windows. The exact time can be adjusted with a potentiometer.
- Complexity and costs in inventory can be reduced, because several relays can be replaced by one flexibly adjustable device.
- Reverse polarity protection and pre-set time settings provide time savings and failure reduction in production.
- Easy replacement of standard relays in order to include ON or OFF delay – without changing the control unit software.
The MTR30 mechanical timer relays are available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and are suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 (ISO MINI).
DC 12 V
DC 24 V
|Number of poles||2-pole|
|Temperature range||-40° C … +85° C|
|Terminal design||blade terminals for ISO 7588 MINI socket|
|Mounting method||standard automotive relay socket|
|Design||Cubic enclosure dimensions 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
- Versatile timer relay with mechanical contact system and electronic counter with 10 preset programmes
- Time window can be adjusted site
|Contact system type||mechanical|
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
- Specialty vehicles
Scopes of applications
- Control of pumps, valves, lighting or motors, which are meant to overtravel or stay open for a defined period of time
- Co-ordinated, sequential switch-on of loads to avoid load peaks (e.g. with fans).
Datasheet & Explanations