With the EXR30 electronic extra relay (Electronic eXtra Relay) powerful consumers can be switched on and off by pressing the button. No extra switch is required.
- Switching on and off loads by pressing a button
- Very robust alternative compared to conventional switches
- Easy handling in applications, e.g. bus doors
The EXR30 extra relay, also called toggle relay, is suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 and is available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications.
|Voltage rating||DC 12 V|
|Physical isolation of load circuit||2 (1 x NO, 1 x NC)|
|Temperature range||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Terminal design||ISO 7588 MINI socket|
|Mounting method||standard automotive relay socket|
|Design||Cubic enclosure 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
|Feature||Special relay with which a load can be switched on by pressing a button and switched off by pressing the button again (impulse switch).|
|Contact system type||mechanical|
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
- Motor Home / RV
- Specialty vehicles
- Watercraft & Vehicles
Scopes of applications
- Switching on and off loads by pressing a button, e.g. bus doors.
Datasheet & Explanations