The software of the MFR20 multifunctional relay allows many customer-specific adjustments when replacing a standard automotive relay, e.g. monitoring of frequency and voltage, pulse outputs or switching loads on or off.
The MFR20 multifunctional relay features a mechanical contact system for high continuous current.
- Fast and direct exchange of standard automotive relays by intelligent relays with additional functions.
- Reduction of complexity through a customer-specific software that can specially be adjusted to customer applications.
The MFR20 multifunctional relays are available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and are suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 (ISO MAXI).
Software and specification of requirements are set up in direct co-operation with our customers.
|Continuous current||50 A|
|Number of poles||2-pole|
|Temperature range||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Terminal design||ISO 7588 MINI Socket|
|Mounting method||standard automotive relay socket|
|Design||Cubic enclosure 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
- multifunctional relay with mechanical contact system and microcontroller
- always sold together with a customer-specific software
|Contact system type||mechanical|
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
Scopes of applications
- Monitoring frequencies and voltages as well as the corresponding switching of loads such as heaters, fans etc.
- Co-ordinated, sequential switch-on of loads to avoid load peaks (e.g. with fans).
- In addition, these relays can include functions which otherwise would have to be implemented by controlgear.
Datasheet & Explanations