North American Strategic Account Manager, PowerPlex®
The Strategic Account Manager, PowerPlex® is responsible for positioning, promoting and selling the Digital Multiplexing product portfolio (PowerPlex®) into the North American recreational vehicle and luxury boat markets. In cooperation with the Business Segment Manger, the Strategic Account Manager will craft and executes product & market development strategies for E-T-A’s PowerPlex® product portfolio in North America.
- Knowledge & understanding of AC and DC power systems on recreational vehicles and/or boats.
- Product management experience preferred
- Knowledge of CANbus communications protocols, (i.e. J1939)
- General understanding of digital multiplexing and its advantages/disadvantages over legacy power systems desirable.
- Ability to systematically identify and penetrate target accounts.
- Understand and report competitive intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5+ years of experience managing or selling electrical/electronic products
- Self-motivated & driven
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and individually
E-T-A CIrcuit Breakers
Managing Director, North America
E-T-A is the world leading manufacturer of circuit breakers, power distribution units and solid state remote power controllers and single-source supplier for most circuit protection technologies: thermal, thermal-magnetic, magnetic, electronic and high performance. Our circuit breakers are available in more than 150 models and 350,000 different configurations. All circuit protection devices are RoHS compliant and meet multi-national regulatory standards. With North American headquarters in Chicago land area, the company serves Industrial OEMs, CM's and end-users.